You can contact us by clicking here.
- November 14th, 2017: Announcement of the challenge
- December 11th, 2017: You may start testing your code on optil.io (see this page)
- May 1st, 2018, anywhere on earth: Submission of the final version
- May 10th, 2018: Announcement of the results
- August 20-24, 2018: Award ceremony at the International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2018) in Helsinki
Participants of PACE are highly encouraged to submit manuscripts describing their contributions to publication venues such as IPEC, ESA Track B, and arXiv.org. We also encourage the use of the provided benchmark instances.
PACE 2018 was generously sponsored by NETWORKS, by data experts, and by Freunde der Saarbrücker Informatik e.V.. NETWORKS is an NWO Gravitation project of the University of Amsterdam, Eindhoven University of Technology, Leiden University, and the Center for Mathematics and Computer Science (CWI). Data experts is a German IT consulting firm with over 250 employees, many public organizations are among their clients. Freunde der Saarbrücker Informatik e.V. is a non-profit organization supporting the activities of the Saarland Informatics Campus.
Through the support of our sponsors, we had 4750 euros of sponsoring that was divided into prizes and travel awards for participants.