Tracks / Challenges
1a. Vertex Cover Exact (Compute a vertex cover of smallest size): Details for the track (Exact); Download Instances (Exact, Updated: March 05, 2019); Input Format
- October 5th, 2018: Announcement of the challenge (Problems)
- November 16th, 2018: Announcement of the tracks and additional informations (input formats and problem feasibility checker are available online)
- December 10th, 2018: Public htd instances are available
- January 7th, 2019: Public vc instances are available
- March 8th, 2019: Leaderboard online (by organizers) and submission open for preliminary versions (bugfixing for the authors and initial comparison on public instances)
- May 6nd, 2019 (AOE) – Deadline EXTENDED (DS) – Submission
- NEW June 3rd, 2019 (AOE) – Deadline EXTENDED (DD) – Submission of a solver description / short abstract (via Easychair)
- July 1st, 2019: Announcement of the results
- September 11-13, 2019 (International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2019) in Munich, Germany)
- Award ceremony
- Poster Session (tbd)
- External Dependencies
- likely upon request, see submission details
- please contact us in time after optil setup is available
For details consult the page of the separate tracks.
Then, to participate, you will just upload your code to the platform optil.io as stated on this page. Current leader board on public instances will be live on optil.io. The final ranking will be done on the private instances, using the last valid submission on public instances on optil.io. We kindly ask the participants to send by email to the PC the name of the participants in the team, the name used on optil.io for each track, a link to the public repository as well as a short description of the program and algorithm.
On behalf of the Organization Committee of the 4th PACE Challenge, we invite you to participate in the sponsoring of metals and travel support for PACE-19.
NETWORKS already announced sponsoring for PACE 2019.