Tracks / Challenges
- October 5th, 2018: Announcement of the challenge (Problems)
- November 16th, 2018: Announcement of the tracks and additional informations (input formats and problem feasibility checker are available online)
- December 6th, 2018: Public instances are available
- December 18th, 2018: optil.io open for submission and testing (see tba)
- tba / May 2nd, 2019 (AOE) or 2 weeks prior to IPEC Deadline1 – Deadline (DS) – Submission of the final version of the solver
- tba / IPEC Deadline (tba) – Deadline (DD) – Submission of a solver description / short abstract (via Easychair)
- tba / IPEC Notification: Notification about the solver performance
- September 11-13, 2019 (International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2019) in Munich, Germany)
- Award ceremony
- Poster Session (tbd)
- External Libraries
- tba (likely upon request due to optil restrictions)
- please contact us in time after optil setup is available
Then, to participate, you will just upload your code to the platform optil.io as stated on this page. Current leader board on public instances will be live on optil.io. The final ranking will be done on the private instances, using the last valid submission on public instances on optil.io. We kindly ask the participants to send by email to the PC the name of the participants in the team, the name used on optil.io for each track, a link to the public repository as well as a short description of the program and algorithm.
On behalf of the Organization Committee of the 4th PACE Challenge, we invite you to participate in the sponsoring of metals and travel support for PACE-19.
NETWORKS already announced sponsoring for PACE 2019.
1Depending on which day is earlier.