- Track A: Tree width (PC chair: Holger Dell)
- Track B: Feedback vertex set (PC chair: Christian Komusiewicz)
- Track A (tree width):
- Isolde Adler (University of Leeds)
- Holger Dell (chair) (Saarland University and Cluster of Excellence (MMCI))
- Thore Husfeldt (ITU Copenhagen and Lund University)
- Lukas Larisch (University of Leeds)
- Felix Salfelder (Goethe University Frankfurt)
- Track B (feedback vertex set):
- Falk Hüffner
- Christian Komusiewicz (Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena)
- 1 March 2016:
- Call for Contributions announced, along with benchmark instances.
- Starting from 1 June 2016, we accept registrations by email
- Track A: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Track B: email@example.com
- 20 July 2016:
- Travel award application deadline.
- 25 July 2016:
- You must send us a test version so we can check everything is compiling and running smoothly.
- 1 August 2016, 23:59 CEST:
- Submission deadline for implementations.
- 22–26 August 2016:
- Results announced at the International Symposium on Parameterized and Exact Computation (IPEC 2016).
Participants of PACE are highly encouraged to submit manuscripts describing their contributions to other publication venues such as IPEC and arXiv.org. We also encourage the use of the provided benchmark instances.
PACE 2016 was supported by NWO Gravitation project ‘NETWORKS’.